Subject: New Fed Changes in July
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:11:35 -0700

Hi Mike,

Yeah I know don't hear from me for months then all of a sudden I want
stuff.  Just kidding.  Checking to see if we are going to be sending
everyone new FED posters in July when minimum wage changes??? Did you
get my other email about lost posters???

Cynthia Mounday

Director of Operations

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies