Subject: FW: 2 returns
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:42:45 -0700

HI Mike,

This is what we found want to try and re-send???

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Kamia Scroggins 
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:52 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: RE: 2 returns

Over the Edge 

126 S Clark Dr

Tempe, AZ 85281

Geneva Holdings

5050 N 40th St, Ste 215

Phoenix AZ 85018

From: Cynthia Mounday 
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:48 AM
To: Kamia Scroggins
Subject: FW: 2 returns

Can you please check the address on the 2 that were returned and them me
know what you come up with. 

thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: 2 returns

Hey Cyndi,

We had 2 returns today.  They are as follows:

INVOICE #558717

CRAIG

OVER THE EDGE

1265 S. CLARK DR.

TEMPE, AZ 85281

Returned NSN "No such number"

(It appears that we had problems with this address last year.  It may be
a problem with the zip matching with the city.)

__________________________________________________________

INVOICE #558698

DIANE

GENEVA HOLDINGS

5090 N. 40TH ST.

PHOENIX, AZ 85018

Returned as "Return to Sender"

(It appears that we had problems with this address last year as well.
It may be a problem with the zip matching with the city.)

Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]