Subject: RE: New Clients HR Poster Order
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:33:21 -0700

Mike,

I would send them here, then we have them to re-send once we get a hold
of that client. It is a doctor's group under a different name so they
might have gotten confused. If that was the only one so far we did
pretty good.

Thanks for the heads up, take care.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:09 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Clients HR Poster Order

Cyndi,

We just got one the last orders returned to us "return to sender".  This
was one of the Texas orders, company name: The Mesquite Endoscopy at
2704 N. Galloway Ave. #102, Mesquite, TX 75150.

It looks as though it made it there but they may not have accepted it
because they weren't expecting it.  Let me know how you would like me
proceed.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:32 PM

	Subject: New Clients HR Poster Order

	Hi Mike,

	Been a while since we ordered posters, hope you are doing well,
but do have a couple of new clients.  On the Lobo Preservation client I
need a "NM" state poster but sent to AZ address. That client does not
have physical address in NM quite yet.

	If you need other info please let me know. Thanks          

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies