Subject: RE: Nautilus
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:51:01 -0700

According to the client that is their address and zip code...they do
receive shipments there.....we do have the same issue with UPS on zip
codes I would try sending as is and see where it ends up.

Thanks 

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:48 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: Nautilus

Cyndi,

According to USPS and UPS, the Zip (85235) does not fall within the zip
ranges for Scottsdale.  UPS has the city of Hayden for that zip.  Do you
know if the zip is correct for sure or is there a different zip for the
company in Scottsdale.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:30 PM

	Subject: FW: Nautilus

	Hi Mike,

	Please see below came from the client. Thanks

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Barbara Valdez 
	Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:28 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: RE: Nautilus

	The correct mailing address for Nautilus Group  per Cyndi Coniam
is: 

	 6710 N. Scottsdale Rd.  

	Suite 160

	Scottsdale, AZ  85235-4406           

	Thanks,

	 

	Barbara Valdez

	Pinnacle Group

	290 S. Alma School Rd.  Ste. 1

	Chandler, AZ  85224

	Fax (480) 894-5288

	Phone (480) 894-5333

	From: Cynthia Mounday 
	Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:12 PM
	To: Barbara Valdez
	Subject: Nautilus

	Barbara,

	Can you please confirm with them their physical address and zip
code. We are trying to send new HR posters and the city and zip do not
match our HR poster company UPS profile.

	Thanks 

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies