Subject: RE: Posters returned
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:15:35 -0700

Hi Mike,

Dirty Jobs:      1605 E. Lockwood St.  Mesa AZ  85203      just moved!!!
Not sure why not forwarded.

Stoneman Law:    3724 N. 3rd St.  Suite 200    Phoenix AZ  85012

Advanced Infusion:   466 W. Arrow Hwy  Unit H   San Dimas, CA 91773
wrong city my spread sheet says San Dimas..if you need different address
let me know.

The Crosby Estates:   Please do not re send they are no longer with us
after end of this year.

I have updated my spread sheet for Stoneman Law and Dirty Jobs.  Thank
you and have a very Merry Christmas

 

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:37 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Posters returned

Hi Cyndi.

I had 4 sets of posters returned.  All of them stating they need better
addresses.  Can you please provide updates and/or confirm addresses for
the following:

Order # 1378503 (No such number)

Lynn

Advanced Infusion

466 W. Arrow Hwy. Unit H

El Monte, CA 91733

Order #1378671  (Unable to deliver as addressed)

Corrinne

Dirty Jobs Cleanup

17521 E. Starflower Ct.

Queen Creek, AZ 85242

Order #1379103 (Unable to deliver as addressed)

Glenn

Stoneman Law Offices LTD

3113 N. 3rd. St.

Phoenix, AZ 85012-2601

Order #1379110 (Not deliverable as addressed, need PO box number)

Melissa

The Crosby Estates

8011 Del Dios Hwy

Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

If you could send those over, I can get them resent out.  Also, please
update those addresses in your spreadsheet for next time.  I will update
my database but the addresses submitted will override anything I have on
hand.  Much appreciated!  

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS