Subject: RE: returns
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:11:56 -0700

I would say a re- fund we don't order that often.

Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:10 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: returns

Cyndi,

I fixed the one address and am sending those out.  You have a credit for
1-cset when you need it or I can request a refund.  Whatever you prefer.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:40 PM

	Subject: RE: returns

	Good Morning,

	Below new address for PV Janitorial if you can please re send I
will update my list:

	Pam G

	PV Janitorial

	12425 N Cave Creek

	AZ  85022

	602-992-1069

	Santa Fe Valley

	She is now working at home I will delete off my client list
please do not re send.

	Thanks so much

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:05 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: returns

	I thought we may have been done but we got 2 back today.  They
are as follows:

	Lori

	Santa Fe Valley LLC

	5963 LA Place Ct. Ste. 208

	Carlsbad, CA 92008

	"Not deliverable as addressed" and "No forward order on file"

	Chuck

	PV Janitorial

	10628 N. 32nd St.

	Phoenix, AZ 85028

	"Forwarding order expired" and "No forward order on file"

	Let me know what you come up with.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]