Subject: RE: Returned order
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:43:18 -0700

Please try:

Stoneman Law

3770 N. 7th St. Suite 100

Phoenix, AZ   85014

Contact: Marty Stoneman

If you need to charge us for anything please let me know first. I
believe we have a new AMEX account. Thanks  

Thanks 

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:36 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Returned order

Hey Cyndi.

We got another set of posters returned this time saying "Forwarding time
expired".  The company is:

                      Glenn

                      Stoneman Law Offices LTD

                      3113 N. 3rd St.

                      Phoenix, AZ 85012-2601

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]