Subject: RE: returns
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:40:13 -0700

Good Morning,

Below new address for PV Janitorial if you can please re send I will
update my list:

Pam G

PV Janitorial

12425 N Cave Creek

AZ  85022

602-992-1069

Santa Fe Valley

She is now working at home I will delete off my client list please do
not re send.

Thanks so much

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:05 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: returns

I thought we may have been done but we got 2 back today.  They are as
follows:

Lori

Santa Fe Valley LLC

5963 LA Place Ct. Ste. 208

Carlsbad, CA 92008

"Not deliverable as addressed" and "No forward order on file"

Chuck

PV Janitorial

10628 N. 32nd St.

Phoenix, AZ 85028

"Forwarding order expired" and "No forward order on file"

Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]