Subject: RE: New CA Regs Effective 10/08/10
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:00:06 -0700

Hi Mike,

For Advanced Infusion I have San Dimas, CA in my system I will change my
client list

For Nautilus Group I have 6710 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 160, Scottsdale
AZ 85235-4406 Not sure what happened on this one will change client list

Can you please re ship and let me know...Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:51 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New CA Regs Effective 10/08/10

Cyndi,

We will have the updated information on the posters (page 2) and it will
be sent out to those clients. 

Also, I had 2 returns today.  They are as follows:

LYNN
ADVANCED INFUSION
466 W ARROW HWY UNIT H
EL MONTE, CA 91733

(Returned as "No such street")

 

CARRIE
NAUTILIS GROUP
4343 N SCOTTSDALE RD STE 200
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251

(Returned as "Attempted not known")

Let me know how I should correct these.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:30 PM

	Subject: FW: New CA Regs Effective 10/08/10

	Hi Mike,

	Do you have these postings for us to send to our CA clients???
Please see below  Thanks 

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Chris Hecht [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:20 PM
	To: Dave Humphries; SDL.BSD.Smyrna; SDL.BSD.Underwriting
	Subject: New CA Regs Effective 10/08/10

	Hello Valued Partners,

	Please review this communication carefully if you have any
employment locations or work comp exposures in California.   

	California's Department of Worker's Compensation (DWC) recently
released regulations that require all employers within the state to post
a new 'Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused by Work.'  This Notice is a
DWC state form with number DWC-7.  Employers must post this notice, in a
conspicuous location frequented by employees, by October 8, 2010.
Failure to post the notice by the October deadline can result in a
misdemeanor and up to $7,000 in civil penalties.

	Employers must also distribute a new 'Your Rights to Workers'
Compensation Benefits' pamphlet (factsheet) to all new employees who
start to work on or after October 8, 2010, at the time of hire or before
the end of the first pay period.

	All California employers must: 

	*	Post the new version of the 'Notice to Employees -
Injuries Caused by Work' (Revised 6/10) by October 8, 2010.  This is
form DWC-7.    
	*	Distribute a new 'Your Rights to Workers' Compensation
Benefits' pamphlet (factsheet) to all new employees who start to work on
or after October 8, 2010, at the time of hire or before the end of the
first pay period.    
	*	Provide form DWC-1 to an injured worker, within one
working day of receipt of a request from an injured worker or their
representative. 

	Employers within an existing Medical Provider Network (MPN) must
also: 

	*	Display a complete MPN Notice and post it next to the
revised 'Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused by Work' poster DWC-7 by
October 8, 2010. 

	Employers who are implementing, changing or terminating an MPN
must also: 

	*	Post a complete MPN Notice next to the 'Notice to
Employees - Injuries Caused by Work' poster DWC-7 by October 8, 2010.  
	*	Give all employees notice that you are implementing,
terminating, or changing the MPN.    

	I am working with our IT Department in Scottsdale, AZ to update
the Artex Cedar Hill website in this regard.  Our website address is:
www.cedarhill.com <http://www.cedarhill.com/> .  Click on the Tools
link, then Claims Management Tools and then CA Managed Care.  We have
added links for CA forms DWC-1 and DWC-7.  We have also added links for
DWC pamphlets (factsheets) in English and Spanish for new hires.
Broadspire (our TPA) will soon be furnishing copies of the updated
notices and documents that pertain to their new (10/9/10) Signature Plus
MPN.  Our website will be updated with these new MPN notices and forms.

	This will be a work-in-progress during the next few weeks.  In
the interim if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me
know.  Thanks much,   

	David Humphries
	Claims Account Manager
	Artex Analytics, Artex Risk Solutions, Inc.
	1246 Concord Road, Suite B-200
	Smyrna, GA. 30080
	T: (770) 333-1933 F: (770) 333-1871
	[email-masked]