Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:01:52 -0700

6.75

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:57 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

What does your minimum wage say?

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:51 PM

	Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

	Do you have on file that we received a new AZ state poster?  We
seem to have an old one with the old minimum wage.

	 

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:49 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

	Sounds like a plan.  I'll keep in touch.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:45 PM

		Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

		Thank you so much for the update I will let our clients
know that they are the latest and greatest. In the meantime I will
update our client list, we have had some changes.

		Thanks again,

		cyndi

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:35 PM
		To: Cynthia Mounday
		Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

		Yes I did get your other email.  I'm getting another set
sent out for them...no problem.  As far as the July changes, we have
those in place with anyone who receives the 2008 posters.  The posters
we sent out will cover those changes.  However, there is another change
pending which has not been finalized.  If that change goes into effect
before the end of the year, we will need to get new Federals sent out.

		We are still waiting to see what is decided.  I will let
you know on that.  Other than that, your clients should be all set.  Let
me know if you need anything else.

		Thank you,

		Michael Bishop - LLPS

		 

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Cynthia Mounday
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:11 PM

			Subject: New Fed Changes in July

			Hi Mike,

			Yeah I know don't hear from me for months then
all of a sudden I want stuff.  Just kidding.  Checking to see if we are
going to be sending everyone new FED posters in July when minimum wage
changes??? Did you get my other email about lost posters???

			Cynthia Mounday

			Director of Operations

			Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

			290 S. Alma School Rd.

			Suite 1

			Chandler, AZ 85224

			480 894-5333

			 

			Confidentiality Note: The information contained
in this electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended
for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies