Subject: 2nd location for Desert Bloom
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:43:54 -0700

Hi Mike,

Have not spoken is seems like forever...I hope you are well.

I have a poster request for Desert Bloom then have opened a 2nd location
and need a AZ State and Federal posters sent.

Thanks so much!!

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies