Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:51:07 -0700

Do you have on file that we received a new AZ state poster?  We seem to
have an old one with the old minimum wage.

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:49 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

Sounds like a plan.  I'll keep in touch.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:45 PM

	Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July

	Thank you so much for the update I will let our clients know
that they are the latest and greatest. In the meantime I will update our
client list, we have had some changes.

	Thanks again,

	cyndi

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:35 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

	Yes I did get your other email.  I'm getting another set sent
out for them...no problem.  As far as the July changes, we have those in
place with anyone who receives the 2008 posters.  The posters we sent
out will cover those changes.  However, there is another change pending
which has not been finalized.  If that change goes into effect before
the end of the year, we will need to get new Federals sent out.

	We are still waiting to see what is decided.  I will let you
know on that.  Other than that, your clients should be all set.  Let me
know if you need anything else.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop - LLPS

	 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:11 PM

		Subject: New Fed Changes in July

		Hi Mike,

		Yeah I know don't hear from me for months then all of a
sudden I want stuff.  Just kidding.  Checking to see if we are going to
be sending everyone new FED posters in July when minimum wage changes???
Did you get my other email about lost posters???

		Cynthia Mounday

		Director of Operations

		Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

		290 S. Alma School Rd.

		Suite 1

		Chandler, AZ 85224

		480 894-5333

		 

		Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies