Subject: 2012 HR Poster Order-State and Federal
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:34:43 -0700

Hi Mike,

I have attached our updated client list for the 2012 State and Federal
HR posters. If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

I cannot believe this year is almost gone....look forward to another
great year. Thank You

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies