Subject: RE: New Clients and updated client list
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:32:14 -0700

Hi Mike,

I would wait and send out 2011 to everyone when available...no sense in
sending 2010 this close to year end.

If you can please send 2010 only to Visions Developer Concepts in TX I
know she does need them now. The 15% discount is very much appreciated.
Hope this answers your questions J

Thanks so much

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:17 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Clients and updated client list

Hi Cyndi.

Currently we are in the process of switching over to the 2011 posters.
Some of the states, such as Arizona we only have the 2011s and
California and Texas should be in this week or next.  We do have some
2010 posters left.  Would you prefer I send out what we have now or just
processing everything now and plan on sending out the 2011 posters as
they come in.  Also, the pricing structures have been adjusted.  The
previous offer from June for the 2010 posters is not available.  I am
able to give you 15% off the $59.50 which would bring your pricing to
about $50.58 (plus s/h).  I believe you were paying about $49 per set
when you ordered in 2009.  So, let me know how would you prefer me to
proceed.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:16 PM

	Subject: New Clients and updated client list

	Hi Mike,

	We have new clients that will need HR posters and I have
submitted a new Full Client List we have had a couple of changes.

	If you can please issue the Fed and State for the new clients I
would appreciate it. And keep me posted on any changes to Fed or any
states that we might need to send out.

	Thanks again hope all is well on your end J

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies