Subject: RE: order fix
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:36:44 -0700

You are good thanks for the catch, looks like a typo I will fix right
now.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:33 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: order fix

Hi Cyndi,

Had one that I thought you might want to fix.  The zip code for 

Billies Towne West Tag Agency was recorded as 79107 (which is Amarillo,
TX) and is supposed to be 74107 which is Tulsa, OK.  I went ahead and
fixed it but thought you might want to fix it also.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]