Subject: RE: another order fix
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:37:31 -0700

Hey are you kidding what you catch is great thank you

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: another order fix

I probably forgot to forward you the fix from last time they ordered.
Sorry.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:45 PM

	Subject: RE: another order fix

	Ok that on is weird that is what I have in my spec sheet and we
have sent to them before but you are right. Ok on that one.

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:43 AM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: another order fix

	Cyndi,

	I fixed another that had a wrong zip. It is as follows:

	Sweet Pipes

	2300 Michigan Ct., Ste. A

	Arlington, TX 76016 (It was recorded as 74023 which is Oklahoma)

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]