Subject: Client List
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:19:53 -0700

Hi Mike,

I did not forget about you, I have been out of the office until 
yesterday. OK hope this will make things easier to get our current 
client list up to date.  Please find attached a modified list of what 
you originally sent. All I did was delete the clients that we are no 
longer servicing. I did change some of the contact names and or business 
name changes but did not change your format. I am hoping that you will 
be able to use this list for the majority of our clients. Also attached 
is what I sent of the companies that were not on the list, and a list of 
3 I found not on either list.

We are going to wait until 2007 to send out any new updates for both 
State or Fed. Then we can cover everyone if we need to. Please advise 
first of year for anything you think we might need to send out.

Whewwww, I really hope this is what you need, if not then I will start 
over, really did not want to have to type the entire list again, not 
that I am lazy or anything. UMMM LOL

Thanks again,
Cyndi