Subject: RE: AZ new Minimum wage
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:37:39 -0700

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much we do appreciate your help. Will notify our clients.
Have a great day!!

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: AZ new Minimum wage

Hi Cyndi.

I will make sure your locations get the update information.  I know we
sent out the current information at that time.  I am certain they only
have the 2010 amount since that was kind of a recent decision.  I am not
exactly certain how it will be handled but we will get the correct
information for those locations at no additional cost to your company.
I will let you know as I hear more.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:00 PM

	Subject: AZ new Minimum wage

	Hi Mike,

	Are we needing to order new AZ posters for the new minimum wage
that takes effect 1-1-11?? Thanks for your help.

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies