Subject: RE: New clients
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:35:47 -0700

Thank you!

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 1:55 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New clients

I will get the orders processed and I'll be sending you out copies of
all the invoices.  If you need anything, just email me.  (You're already
on my preferred list! - Sorry, I couldn't resist.  And if I don't happen
to get a chance later on, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous
New Year!

Sincerely,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:21 PM

	Subject: RE: New clients

	Boy I am on a roll today. You're in my preferred list now.

	The 4 new clients are on the "all" list in the first email and
yes go ahead and send sets to who we need too. That would be great.

	Merry Christmas!!!!

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 1:17 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New clients

	So I'm junk to you (before today).  I'm going to try and not
take offense to that since it's the holiday season and all. (ha-ha)

	Anyway, did you want me to send sets of posters to all of the
locations on the list.  There are changes on the Federal as well and it
is cheaper to order everything in complete sets.  Also, are the 4 orders
you were referring to already in that list?  There was nothing attached
to that second email.  Let me know how I should proceed.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:11 PM

		Subject: RE: New clients

		Hi MIke,

		Sorry you went to junk, you are now on my selected list
(new email)  The second email are new clients that we have not sent fed
or state posters too. There should have only been (4) I believe.

		The first was an updated "all" list because we have had
some az clients leave and did not want you to send them az posters.

		Hope this helps

		Cyndi

		 

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:42 AM
		To: Cynthia Mounday
		Subject: Re: New clients

		Cyndi,

		This email came over after the initial email with the
list.  I wasn't sure is there was supposed to be an additional list
attached? Or is the list you sent over initially the entire list that
you would like processed?  Let me know asap.  I was going to try and get
this processed today if everything is good to go.

		Thank you,

		Mike - LLPS

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Cynthia Mounday
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: [email-masked] 

			Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:44 PM

			Subject: New clients

			Hi Mike

			This is a list of the new clients we have
brought on, they would need a fed and state poster.

			Any questions let me know.

			Thanks Cyndi