Subject: [Fwd: HR Porters for Texas]
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:12:54 -0700

Hi Mike,

I am checking on the CMPA client. Can you please confirm that we did 
ship state and Fed to them. They are requesting (4) more state.
Thanks Cyndi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	HR Porters for Texas
Date: 	Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:42:44 -0700
From: 	Cyndi Mounday <[email-masked]>
To: 	Mike <[email-masked]>

Hi Mike,

Happy Friday,

We have opened in Texas to do business under the name of  Silverleaf 
Benefits but they are run through us here at PEG.

Can you please invoice all TX poster orders separate and let me know 
what the cost is per order. We are trying to keep the budgeting separate 
but still using the same AMEX payment card.

Do you send a FED poster with any new clients?? I think I forgot to ask 
that.

I think that's is thanks so much,
Cyndi