Subject: FW: Nautilus
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:30:46 -0700

Hi Mike,

Please see below came from the client. Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Barbara Valdez 
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:28 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: RE: Nautilus

The correct mailing address for Nautilus Group  per Cyndi Coniam is: 

 6710 N. Scottsdale Rd.  

Suite 160

Scottsdale, AZ  85235-4406           

Thanks,

 

Barbara Valdez

Pinnacle Group

290 S. Alma School Rd.  Ste. 1

Chandler, AZ  85224

Fax (480) 894-5288

Phone (480) 894-5333

From: Cynthia Mounday 
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:12 PM
To: Barbara Valdez
Subject: Nautilus

Barbara,

Can you please confirm with them their physical address and zip code. We
are trying to send new HR posters and the city and zip do not match our
HR poster company UPS profile.

Thanks 

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies