Subject: New Clients and updated client list
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:16:47 -0700

Hi Mike,

We have new clients that will need HR posters and I have submitted a new
Full Client List we have had a couple of changes.

If you can please issue the Fed and State for the new clients I would
appreciate it. And keep me posted on any changes to Fed or any states
that we might need to send out.

Thanks again hope all is well on your end J

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies