Subject: RE: another order fix
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:45:13 -0700

Ok that on is weird that is what I have in my spec sheet and we have
sent to them before but you are right. Ok on that one.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:43 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: another order fix

Cyndi,

I fixed another that had a wrong zip. It is as follows:

Sweet Pipes

2300 Michigan Ct., Ste. A

Arlington, TX 76016 (It was recorded as 74023 which is Oklahoma)

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]