From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:06:39 -0700

Hi Mike,

Hope life is good on your end. Please find attached a list of new
clients. Please send both State and Federal posters. We have sent Garret
Law posters in the past they seem to have lost them.

Think that is it for now.

Thanks 

Cynthia Mounday

Director of Operations

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies