Subject: Re: list
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:20:54 -0700

Mike,

You are tooooo funny, like I need more to think about. LOL  And I thrive 
on pressure.

Attached is an update list of our clients that you have on file. Also 
attached are the clients that were not on your list.

To answer you question:
Please check to see if you have sent posters to any of the clients not 
on your list, if you have not please issues them both state and Fed 
posters. For those clients who are on the list please send out updated 
state posters to the states that apply. We will wait for the Fed posters 
until 2007. If there are changes to the FED posters then we will send 
updates to all of our clients. At that time I can send you an update 
list to reflect any clients that might have left us between now and 
then. For the current posters we will be sending out please give me a 
total amount so I can let Larry know before we ship.

Hope all this makes sense and thanks for making me laugh.  If none of 
this makes sense please feel free to let me know. LOL
Thanks again
Cyndi

Mike wrote:

> Cyndi,
> I guess the list would be determined by exactly what you are trying to 
> accomplish.  There were minor changes to the state posters in 2006.  
> The federal had a change in the USERRA law in Feb. of this year as 
> well.  I had passed that info along to Vikki and she may have made 
> other arrangements to get those updates.  All I can tell you is that 
> the 2004 & 2005 posters will not have those changes.  Now, 2007 is 
> coming up quickly.  The posters we have now are the 2006.  You have to 
> decide what you would like to do.  I just want you to know that any 
> order that is placed now gets the current posters we have in stock.  
> Unfortunately we do not have a 2006-2007 version. There is a chance 
> that the posters may not change in 2007 in which the current posters 
> would be most up-to-date at that time as well.  I know that the 
> Federal minimum wage and min.wage law are in the works to be revised 
> for 2007 but that is not guaranteed.  So now I leave you with yet 
> another challenge today.  I will let you think on that for a while.  
> Take your time. I am in no rush and will not do that to you (unless 
> you are one of those people who work better under pressure in which I 
> can inflict as much pressure as you can take...I'm kidding of 
> course).  Anyways, let me know (when you are ready) how you would like 
> to proceed.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop-LLPS
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Mounday" 
> <[email-masked]>
> To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:38 PM
> Subject: Re: list
>
>
>> Thank you, I have made some progress just need to submit updated 
>> contacts and name changes. If we have a client that is not on the 
>> list but has been with us for a while do you want me to list them 
>> separately so you can check to see if we have indeed sent them HR 
>> posters??
>> Thanks
>> Cyndi
>>
>> Mike wrote:
>>
>>> Take your time.  Whatever works for you.  Questions?
>>> Let me know.
>>> Thankes,
>>> Mike
>>>
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Mounday" 
>>> <[email-masked]>
>>> To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
>>> Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:40 PM
>>> Subject: Re: list
>>>
>>>
>>>> You are too funny.   Nope not yet, still working on it. There are 
>>>> alot of duplicates and old clients. I will update any address 
>>>> changes and contacts. You may not see this until tomorrow.
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Cyndi
>>>>
>>>> Mike wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Cyndi,
>>>>> I may have deleted something that I should not have.  I received 
>>>>> two emails from you today.  I thought they were both Reponses that 
>>>>> you had read my last emails I last sent you.  I get so much junk 
>>>>> mail from the website (they get forwarded to my email - oh joy)  
>>>>> and a lot of the time I just delete them without reading the info. 
>>>>> (advertisements).  I also just deleted my whole "delete" file.  
>>>>> Anyways, I am not sure if you sent me an edited list or not.  If 
>>>>> so, I do not have it.  Sorry. If not, then I just successfully 
>>>>> used up another one of your minutes of the day.  Let me know.
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Michael Bishop
>>>>> Labor Law Poster Service
>>>>> Phone 877-321-4144
>>>>> Fax 888-442-4144
>>>>> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>