Subject: New Clients HR Poster Order
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:32:30 -0700

Hi Mike,

Been a while since we ordered posters, hope you are doing well, but do
have a couple of new clients.  On the Lobo Preservation client I need a
"NM" state poster but sent to AZ address. That client does not have
physical address in NM quite yet.

If you need other info please let me know. Thanks          

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies