Subject: HR poster order
From: "Vikki Orozco" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:58:21 -0700

Hello Mike,

I need another poster for Global Fitness, attached is the order form. Email me with any questions. Thanks.

Vikki Orozco
920 E. University Drive Ste D202
Tempe, AZ 85282
[email-masked]
480-894-5333 phone
480-894-5288 fax

 
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use thereof, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.