Subject: RE: 2 returns
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:14:10 -0700

Wonderful thank you

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:57 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: 2 returns

Apparently, changes were being made manually but not entered into the
system (for the last couple of years).  I went ahead and added the
corrected information to the system and those did line up with the
changes we had made previously (according to the system notes).  We
should be good now.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:42 PM

	Subject: FW: 2 returns

	HI Mike,

	This is what we found want to try and re-send???

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Kamia Scroggins 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:52 AM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: RE: 2 returns

	Over the Edge 

	126 S Clark Dr

	Tempe, AZ 85281

	Geneva Holdings

	5050 N 40th St, Ste 215

	Phoenix AZ 85018

	From: Cynthia Mounday 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:48 AM
	To: Kamia Scroggins
	Subject: FW: 2 returns

	Can you please check the address on the 2 that were returned and
them me know what you come up with. 

	thanks

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:36 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: 2 returns

	Hey Cyndi,

	We had 2 returns today.  They are as follows:

	INVOICE #558717

	CRAIG

	OVER THE EDGE

	1265 S. CLARK DR.

	TEMPE, AZ 85281

	Returned NSN "No such number"

	(It appears that we had problems with this address last year.
It may be a problem with the zip matching with the city.)

	__________________________________________________________

	INVOICE #558698

	DIANE

	GENEVA HOLDINGS

	5090 N. 40TH ST.

	PHOENIX, AZ 85018

	Returned as "Return to Sender"

	(It appears that we had problems with this address last year as
well.  It may be a problem with the zip matching with the city.)

	Let me know what you come up with.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]