Subject: Client Lost their posters
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:47:19 -0700

Hi Mike,

How's 2008 treating you??? Not too bad on our end so far can't believe
it's quarter close already end of this month. Feels like I just closed
the year.

Anyway one of our clients Stoneman Law recently moved and lost their
posters, can you please send them another FED and AZ STATE. Their new
address is attached.

Thanks so much

Cynthia Mounday

Director of Operations

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies