Subject: RE: New Fed Changes in July
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:45:35 -0700

Thank you so much for the update I will let our clients know that they
are the latest and greatest. In the meantime I will update our client
list, we have had some changes.

Thanks again,

cyndi

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New Fed Changes in July

Yes I did get your other email.  I'm getting another set sent out for
them...no problem.  As far as the July changes, we have those in place
with anyone who receives the 2008 posters.  The posters we sent out will
cover those changes.  However, there is another change pending which has
not been finalized.  If that change goes into effect before the end of
the year, we will need to get new Federals sent out.

We are still waiting to see what is decided.  I will let you know on
that.  Other than that, your clients should be all set.  Let me know if
you need anything else.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:11 PM

	Subject: New Fed Changes in July

	Hi Mike,

	Yeah I know don't hear from me for months then all of a sudden I
want stuff.  Just kidding.  Checking to see if we are going to be
sending everyone new FED posters in July when minimum wage changes???
Did you get my other email about lost posters???

	Cynthia Mounday

	Director of Operations

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies