Subject: Client who lost their posters
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:39:46 -0700

Hi Mike,

I have attached a list of (3) clients in OK who said they don't have the
2009 state and fed posters which I know we sent them and they probably
threw them away. So can I please order a set for each 1 Federal and 1 OK
State poster for each.

Thanks, unless you can give me who signed for the last ones we sent
out...did not know if it was easier to just order new ones.

Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies