Subject: RE: Nautilus
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:19:45 -0700

You can try the switch of the zip first!! Thanks

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:05 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: Nautilus

Or I could just switch the last 2 digits of the zip.  Your choice.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:59 PM

	Subject: RE: Nautilus

	We have to use the client name they give us and the address
given was what they gave us.  You can send it here to our office and I
can have my driver deliver it.

	I believe Nautilus Group sells insurance.

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:54 PM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: Nautilus

	Hi Cyndi.

	After doing a little more looking into this, I believe I found a
matching zip with the Scottsdale address.  It would be 85253 if it is in
Scottsdale.  The only thing that I was not certain about was the address
pulls up a New York Life Insurance company.  Does the company name need
to be changed or is it just the zip itself?  I did find a Nautilus
Insurance Group but at 7233 E Butherus Dr
	
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-2410

	Please advise on how this is to be corrected.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:30 PM

		Subject: FW: Nautilus

		Hi Mike,

		Please see below came from the client. Thanks

		Cynthia Mounday

		Chief Operating Officer

		Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

		290 S. Alma School Rd.

		Suite 1

		Chandler, AZ 85224

		480 894-5333 Office

		480 894-5288 Fax

		[email-masked]

		 

		Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies

		From: Barbara Valdez 
		Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:28 PM
		To: Cynthia Mounday
		Subject: RE: Nautilus

		The correct mailing address for Nautilus Group  per
Cyndi Coniam is: 

		 6710 N. Scottsdale Rd.  

		Suite 160

		Scottsdale, AZ  85235-4406           

		Thanks,

		 

		Barbara Valdez

		Pinnacle Group

		290 S. Alma School Rd.  Ste. 1

		Chandler, AZ  85224

		Fax (480) 894-5288

		Phone (480) 894-5333

		From: Cynthia Mounday 
		Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:12 PM
		To: Barbara Valdez
		Subject: Nautilus

		Barbara,

		Can you please confirm with them their physical address
and zip code. We are trying to send new HR posters and the city and zip
do not match our HR poster company UPS profile.

		Thanks 

		Cynthia Mounday

		Chief Operating Officer

		Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

		290 S. Alma School Rd.

		Suite 1

		Chandler, AZ 85224

		480 894-5333 Office

		480 894-5288 Fax

		[email-masked]

		 

		Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies