Subject: FW: Arizona minimum wage poster update
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:56:38 -0700

Hi Mike,

Are we on schedule to re send update AZ posters??? Thanks for your help.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: HR Hero Resources [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 9:30 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Arizona minimum wage poster update

		Arizona Workplace Poster Update
		
		These are mandatory changes. 
		Stay in compliance by ordering the State and Federal
Poster Kit.

	State Update:
	The Arizona Minimum Wage poster has been updated to reflect an
increase in the minimum wage from $7.25 per hour to $7.35 per hour. This
is a mandatory change.

	Federal Update: 
	The EEOC has released a revised "Equal Employment Opportunity is
the Law" poster, updated with information on the Genetic Information
Nondiscrimination Act (GINA). The new law is now effective.

Alert your employees to these new changes with
HRhero ComplyRight: Your Required Federal and Arizona Workplace Posters.
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/> 

	<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/> Your
required Arizona and federal workplace posters
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/>
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/> 

	Why should you choose HRhero ComplyRight as your source for your
required workplace posters? 

	With 130 nationally-acclaimed newsletters, videos, software,
books, and directories - HR Hero offers more resources to help you
maintain a productive workplace and avoid devastating lawsuits.

	Get your HRhero ComplyRight Arizona State & Federal Poster Kit
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/>  from your
compliance partner, HR Hero by calling toll-free (800) 274-6774, or
click below:

 

Learn More <http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/> 

	Important Note: Please mention Order Code P635B when calling. 

	Order your HRhero ComplyRight Arizona State & Federal Poster Kit
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90478/0/>  by calling
toll-free (800) 274-6774,
	or visit our new HR Hero Store
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90486/0/>  to select
different states.

	Need posters for more than one state or location? Group
discounts are now available!
	Call (800) 274-6774 to learn more. 

	Guarantee: If you're dissatisfied with any HR Hero audio
conference, you're entitled to a complete refund.

	
________________________________

	 For Arizona employers: HR Hero
Resources<http://www.hrhero.com/img/HRHeroShield09.gif>     Let us help
you meet the Grand Canyon State's employment law requirements with...

		Arizona Employment Law Letter
<http://list3.mleesmith.com/t/195991/37963116/90255/0/>  - Written by
experienced Arizona employment law attorneys, each issue keeps you on
top of Arizona court decisions and new regulations that affect your
policies and practices. You get all the information you need to stay in
business - and out of the courtroom.

________________________________

	To UNSUBSCRIBE from future messages about this product, CLICK
HERE
<http://www.hrhero.com/unsubscribe.cgi?[email-masked]::posters
::P635B> 
	
	To make other changes in your email preferences, reply to
[email-masked].
	
	Copyright 2010 M. Lee Smith Publishers LLC 5201 Virginia Way,
Brentwood, TN 37024-5094 1-800-274-6774

 <http://list3.mleesmith.com/db/195991/37963116/1.gif>