Subject: RE: 2012 HR Poster Order-State and Federal
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:43:17 -0700

Hi Mike,

Thank you...we do appreciate you and all your help over the years and
look forward to the next year. Have a great Christmas and New Year and
what is left of 2011 and will be talking in 2012!!

 

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:54 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: 2012 HR Poster Order-State and Federal

Hi Cyndi.

These are all entered in and should be delivered by the end of next
week.  I did resend you invoice #1378526 BETH EL CONGREGATION.  I had
forgotten the 2nd set when I first entered it.  It is corrected and the
pricing was adjusted as well.  Let me know if you have any questions
regarding any of these orders.  Your company's business is greatly
appreciated!  Have a great weekend and if I don't speak to you before,
have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, prosperous 2012!

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

LLPS

From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 1:34 PM

To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: 2012 HR Poster Order-State and Federal

Hi Mike,

I have attached our updated client list for the 2012 State and Federal
HR posters. If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

I cannot believe this year is almost gone....look forward to another
great year. Thank You

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

4040 W. Earhart Way

Chandler, AZ 85226

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

www.pinnacleemp.com

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies