Subject: RE: New clients
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:11:42 -0700

Hi MIke,

Sorry you went to junk, you are now on my selected list (new email)  The
second email are new clients that we have not sent fed or state posters
too. There should have only been (4) I believe.

The first was an updated "all" list because we have had some az clients
leave and did not want you to send them az posters.

Hope this helps

Cyndi

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:42 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New clients

Cyndi,

This email came over after the initial email with the list.  I wasn't
sure is there was supposed to be an additional list attached? Or is the
list you sent over initially the entire list that you would like
processed?  Let me know asap.  I was going to try and get this processed
today if everything is good to go.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:44 PM

	Subject: New clients

	Hi Mike

	This is a list of the new clients we have brought on, they would
need a fed and state poster.

	Any questions let me know.

	Thanks Cyndi