Subject: Re: list
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:40:49 -0700

You are too funny.   Nope not yet, still working on it. There are alot 
of duplicates and old clients. I will update any address changes and 
contacts. You may not see this until tomorrow.
Thanks
Cyndi

Mike wrote:

> Cyndi,
> I may have deleted something that I should not have.  I received two 
> emails from you today.  I thought they were both Reponses that you had 
> read my last emails I last sent you.  I get so much junk mail from the 
> website (they get forwarded to my email - oh joy)  and a lot of the 
> time I just delete them without reading the info. (advertisements).  I 
> also just deleted my whole "delete" file.  Anyways, I am not sure if 
> you sent me an edited list or not.  If so, I do not have it.  Sorry.  
> If not, then I just successfully used up another one of your minutes 
> of the day.  Let me know.
> Thanks,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>