Subject: RE: Confirm Shipment
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:52:39 -0700

Mike,

Let's do that. Maybe in the future that client we should UPS to make
sure they receive it. I will let them know they have been ordered and on
the way.

Thanks for your help.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:31 AM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: Confirm Shipment

Cyndi,

I can see that this order was mailed out USPS to the address you have
mentioned.  Do they get US mail at that address?  Unfortunately I do not
have a tracking on this package since it did go USPS.  The package was
never returned as far as our records indicate.  It must have been
delivered to the mail abyss.  I am not sure why that happens or exactly
where they go but it happens too often.  I can have another set resent
UPS and that way we can track it.  They should get those by early next
week at the latest.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:23 PM

	Subject: Confirm Shipment

	Hi Mike,

	Can you please send some kind of confirmation that this client
received their shipment when we sent the client batch in January of this
year. Maybe who signed for it, they are still saying they did not
receive it but they are not in the return emails.

	Desert Bloom Family Medicine  10240 W. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ  85037 623.385.7900

	Appreciate your help.

	Cynthia Mounday

	Chief Operating Officer

	Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

	290 S. Alma School Rd.

	Suite 1

	Chandler, AZ 85224

	480 894-5333 Office

	480 894-5288 Fax

	[email-masked]

	 

	Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
electronic mail is privileged and confidential and is intended for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic mail is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies