Subject: New Client HR Posters
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:07:36 -0700

Hi Mike,

We have a couple of new clients. Please find attached our new client
list please send both State and Federal to each of the clients on the
list. If you have any problems with delivery please let me know.

Thanks hope all is well on your end.

Cynthia Mounday

Chief Operating Officer

Pinnacle Group/Silverleaf Benefits

290 S. Alma School Rd.

Suite 1

Chandler, AZ 85224

480 894-5333 Office

480 894-5288 Fax

[email-masked]

 

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic mail
is privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of  this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete all copies