Subject: RE: New clients
From: "Cynthia Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:21:44 -0700

Boy I am on a roll today. You're in my preferred list now.

The 4 new clients are on the "all" list in the first email and yes go
ahead and send sets to who we need too. That would be great.

Merry Christmas!!!!

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 1:17 PM
To: Cynthia Mounday
Subject: Re: New clients

So I'm junk to you (before today).  I'm going to try and not take
offense to that since it's the holiday season and all. (ha-ha)

Anyway, did you want me to send sets of posters to all of the locations
on the list.  There are changes on the Federal as well and it is cheaper
to order everything in complete sets.  Also, are the 4 orders you were
referring to already in that list?  There was nothing attached to that
second email.  Let me know how I should proceed.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:11 PM

	Subject: RE: New clients

	Hi MIke,

	Sorry you went to junk, you are now on my selected list (new
email)  The second email are new clients that we have not sent fed or
state posters too. There should have only been (4) I believe.

	The first was an updated "all" list because we have had some az
clients leave and did not want you to send them az posters.

	Hope this helps

	Cyndi

	 

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:42 AM
	To: Cynthia Mounday
	Subject: Re: New clients

	Cyndi,

	This email came over after the initial email with the list.  I
wasn't sure is there was supposed to be an additional list attached? Or
is the list you sent over initially the entire list that you would like
processed?  Let me know asap.  I was going to try and get this processed
today if everything is good to go.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Cynthia Mounday <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: [email-masked] 

		Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:44 PM

		Subject: New clients

		Hi Mike

		This is a list of the new clients we have brought on,
they would need a fed and state poster.

		Any questions let me know.

		Thanks Cyndi