Subject: Re: just a note
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:59:31 -0700

Hi Mike,

I am almost done with our current client list, and I think we should 
wait until 2007 to send any new FED or STATE posters to see what changes 
happen. UMM that gives me another 60 days to finish my list,  Just 
kidding. Will get that to you by end of week.
Thank You
Cyndi

Mike wrote:

> Hi Cyndi.
> Just a quick update.  I had told you that we would be getting the 2007 
> posters in just a week or so.  I found out that there is a hold on the 
> AZ state posters until possiblythe beginning of November.  The minimum 
> wage is up for vote and is not yet finalized.  It will probably cause 
> changes to the posters whether it is a Jan. 1st change or not.  I know 
> you have clients in a few other states.  Those will probably be in in 
> the next few weeks.  I'll keep you posted.  Just a friendly FYI. 
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>