Subject: RE: 2008 posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:04:56 -0800

Sorry about that, we're only located in California.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

Debbie,

There are changes at the Federal level and State level for many states.
Which states are you looking to get postings for?  I can let you know what
is pending to be changed.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:44 AM

Subject: 2008 posters

Good Morning Mike,

Thank you for you help with the Grass Valley Store.  Concerning 2008
posters, I wanted to verify known changes for next year.  I need to decide
whether I need to order Federal only or State only or both.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Debbie