Subject: RE: 2008 posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:04:45 -0800

So does that mean that we don't need new posters from you guys for the S.F.
offices only?  I'll have to get those elsewhere?  We are in Aptos, just
south of Santa Cruz on the coast.  It's beautiful, but not near a warm as
So. Cal.  Where are you now?  Do I need to verify the number of stores, in
order to start the process?

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

I lived in SO CAL.  Costa Mesa, Irvine, and North San Diego.  I also worked
at a trauma center in Mission Viejo.  Where are you?

Anyway, you are correct in saying that San Francisco has a different minimum
wage.  Since it is a city ordinance, the information is not covered in the
state posters.  These are usually available from local government offices
that regulate the wage and hour requirements.  It's kind of a unique
situation.  I think it is the only city that I can think of that has a
higher wage than it's state.  But the general rule has always been, the more
local the ordinance and/or law, the higher the observance of that law.  So,
that is the long way of saying...your on your own on that one.  I'm kidding.
I will look to see if I can find anything more about that for you.  I can
even email you if I can get it as a PDF or Word doc.  

Let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 12:36 PM

Subject: RE: 2008 posters

Sounds good.   Only stores in California.   Also, just to make sure, San
Francisco has different wage increases.  Where do we go from here?  I'm
pretty new at this.  Where in CA have you been?

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 9:17 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

You don't have offices in other states?  We got to get you all national!  If
you need a national sales rep, I'd be happy to take on the challenge.  Plus
I would love to have a reason to move back to California!  Anyway,
California has a new Minimum Wage law and minimum wage and some minor
changes throughout the posters.  You are going to want complete sets of CA
for your locations.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 12:04 PM

Subject: RE: 2008 posters

Sorry about that, we're only located in California.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

Debbie,

There are changes at the Federal level and State level for many states.
Which states are you looking to get postings for?  I can let you know what
is pending to be changed.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:44 AM

Subject: 2008 posters

Good Morning Mike,

Thank you for you help with the Grass Valley Store.  Concerning 2008
posters, I wanted to verify known changes for next year.  I need to decide
whether I need to order Federal only or State only or both.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Debbie