Subject: RE: addresses
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:12:19 -0800

It should be sent directly to you.  Please let me know when you get it.
Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:02 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: addresses

You are amazing!  Are they sending the check directly to me or will you be
forwarding it to me?

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 5:01 PM

Subject: RE: addresses

Mike,

The check should be issued within a day or so.  The main contact people are
the Regionals.  They are in charge of that stores in their area.  I will
contact them to make sure they know the posters are coming.  Their employees
won't refuse anything with their names on them.

Debbie

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:30 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: addresses

As long as those locations get US Mail, we should be fine.  The spreadsheet
looks good.  The checking info. is for check-by-phone orders which we are
not doing and we are not doing a credit card so that is left blank as well.
I'll go through it more and check it a little more thoroughly.  I did notice
that you have the same contact person on quite a few of the locations.  Is
that ok to send to those locations with someone who will not necessarily be
there when it is delivered?  It's fine with me as long as the order doesn't
get refused or returned because they are not aware of the order being
placed.  Just a thought.  Also, Do you know when they will be sending out
the payment?  I'll get everything scheduled in as soon as I can get
everything confirmed.  Thank you for your help.

Mike- LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 3:35 PM

Subject: addresses

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure which addresses will cause trouble.  Do you know about how many
were problems?  Here is the attachment of addresses.  I hope I did this
correctly.  The check number will be the same for all and I don't have that
yet.

Thank you,

Debbie