Subject: RE: posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:34 -0800

Mike,

I found our invoice #557499, customer ID #547475, from last year and the
total on that was $4,085.10. Let me know the difference.  Sending me an
invoice just like it would help.  I'm almost finished with the spreadsheet.
I just need to confirm the mailing addresses.  I want to check for location
changes.

Thank you,

Debbie

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:10 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Debbie,

Ok.  So it looks like pricing is going to be exactly what you all paid last
year.  For 82 locations including shipping and a 20% discount the total cost
is $4538.70 ($55.35/location).  Do you need this put into a more formal
quote.  I am not sure what they did last year.  Let me know how you like to
proceed.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:10 PM

Subject: RE: posters

82 English sets please.  How was your new year?  Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:55 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Debbie,

I looked through your orders last year.  I didn't see any that had the
Spanish sets.  Do you think you have any locations that might need the
Spanish.  They are only mandatory if you have employees who may not read
English very well.  Let me know if you would like me to include any in with
your 82 English sets.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 6:11 PM

Subject: posters

Hi Mike,

My number of poster sets is 82.  Our Grass Valley store already has the
2008.  I don't believe Julia (person before me) ordered any in Spanish.  Is
there a way you can confirm that for me?  Thank you and Happy New Year.

Debbie