Subject: RE: new posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:17:56 -0700

Yes, please forward the information to me.  Was an invoice for that
replacement sent to me?  Have a great one.

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:03 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: new posters

Debbie,

    Good to hear from you.  I will get this order processed and on its way.
Do you want me to forward the invoice to you or to the store?  

    Also, I have an April order that is still not paid.  Invoice #558575 was
processed on April 18, 2008 and was a replacement set for one that someone
lost on an earlier order (Invoice #558393).  The package was received and
signed for by someone with the last name "Belong" on April 24th, 2008.
Should I forward this to you?  Let me know and we'll get er done.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:46 PM

Subject: new posters

Hi Mike,

Long time no hear.  I need a new set of posters sent to:

Parrot Cellular - Fairfield #08

Attn:  Pat Johnson

1570 Gateway Blvd., Ste C

Fairfield, CA  94533

Contact person Pat Johnson, 707-315-4224

Please bill us as before.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you,

Debbie