Subject: RE: 2008 posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:49:52 -0800

Mike, 

Yes please on the formal request.  It is actually a total of 82 locations.
Five of which are in San Francisco, sorry about that.  I will need to
request a check from our corporate office.  I will try and locate the excel
spreadsheet with the addresses or I will make a new one.  I understand that
it is late in the game for year end.  I'm fairly sure as soon as possible
will work.  So, I will be in the office on Monday, December 24, 2007.  So, I
will email you the spreadsheet.  Once I have a quote, I can request payment.

 

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 3:12 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

Debbie,

Do you need a formal quote for your 87 locations?  How we going to process
payment?  Are you paying with a company credit card or are you going to need
to get a company check cut?  I think last year we got a total to someone and
they over-nighted a check for the total amount and then we entered the
orders in by a spread sheet provided.  Do you have your locations in excel
or could you have your locations put in the format I have attached?  Sorry
for all the questions.  I actually was the secondary contact for your
locations. The rep that handled most of the details is no longer working for
us.  Ironically enough, he moved to Los Angeles.  Anyway, let me know how
you would prefer to proceed.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 4:54 PM

Subject: 2008 posters

Hi Mike,

Back to the poster issue.  It looks like we'll need 82 stores, just like
last year.  Grass Valley has 2008 already, correct?   Also, we have 5 San
Francisco stores, I think I can download those from a government website.
Let me know where we go from here?

Debbie