Subject: RE: posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:57:10 -0800

Good Morning Mike,

We lost power about lunch time on Friday.  I don't believe that I received a
template.  Is there anything special I need to know about it?  I just want
to clarify that the posters will have separate shipping addresses.  I will
send over the spreadsheet once I figure the template out.

Thank you,

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 12:34 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

I attached a copy of the invoice.  If you need a better copy, I could fax it
to you.  I am not really sure if that would be much better, but it is
possible.  You can send me over the spreadsheet whenever you prefer.  I will
start on the orders once we have the payment.  Last year they over-nighted
the check directly to me.  Please make sure the check comes directly to me.
Otherwise your order could get pended and placed in a black hole somewhere
in the universe. (haha)

My contact information is as follows:

Michael Bishop

Labor Law Poster Service

5859 W. Saginaw Hwy. #343

Lansing, MI 48917

Did I send you the template for the import?  Let me know if I need to resend
it.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:02 PM

Subject: RE: posters

Mike,

I'm the new contact person, but the address is correct for the corporate
office.  Do you need the spreadsheet yet?

Debbie

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 10:42 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Do you need to have your name as the contact or do you want me to send it to
Julia Pursley.  Also, are you still located at: 

590 Division St., Campbell, CA 95008?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 12:24 PM

Subject: RE: posters

Mike,

Perfect, thank you for researching that for me.  Could you please send me an
invoice for that amount.  So I can forward it to corporate?

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:04 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Ok.  So I re-ran the numbers (this time the right way).  The totals bring us
closer to last years numbers.  We are actually coming in a little lower.  I
am giving you additional set pricing at $52.50 with a 20% discount which
equals $42.00 per location plus $7.75 shipping.  That will bring your
pricing down to $49.75/location.  Your final total for 82 locations is
$4079.50.  Sorry for the confusion.  I should have just ran the numbers
without looking at how they were entered into our system which unfortunately
is incorrect.  Let me know if I can provide you with anything else.  I look
forward to speaking with you again.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:03 PM

Subject: RE: posters

Mike,

I found our invoice #557499, customer ID #547475, from last year and the
total on that was $4,085.10. Let me know the difference.  Sending me an
invoice just like it would help.  I'm almost finished with the spreadsheet.
I just need to confirm the mailing addresses.  I want to check for location
changes.

Thank you,

Debbie

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:10 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Debbie,

Ok.  So it looks like pricing is going to be exactly what you all paid last
year.  For 82 locations including shipping and a 20% discount the total cost
is $4538.70 ($55.35/location).  Do you need this put into a more formal
quote.  I am not sure what they did last year.  Let me know how you like to
proceed.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:10 PM

Subject: RE: posters

82 English sets please.  How was your new year?  Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:55 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Debbie,

I looked through your orders last year.  I didn't see any that had the
Spanish sets.  Do you think you have any locations that might need the
Spanish.  They are only mandatory if you have employees who may not read
English very well.  Let me know if you would like me to include any in with
your 82 English sets.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 6:11 PM

Subject: posters

Hi Mike,

My number of poster sets is 82.  Our Grass Valley store already has the
2008.  I don't believe Julia (person before me) ordered any in Spanish.  Is
there a way you can confirm that for me?  Thank you and Happy New Year.

Debbie