Subject: RE: new posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:55:50 -0700

Thank you

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:24 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: new posters

Not sure what was done initially.  The address of the store is on the
billing side of the invoice so it probably went there.  I'll send out
everything to you (minus the set of posters which will go to the store).

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:17 PM

Subject: RE: new posters

Yes, please forward the information to me.  Was an invoice for that
replacement sent to me?  Have a great one.

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:03 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: new posters

Debbie,

    Good to hear from you.  I will get this order processed and on its way.
Do you want me to forward the invoice to you or to the store?  

    Also, I have an April order that is still not paid.  Invoice #558575 was
processed on April 18, 2008 and was a replacement set for one that someone
lost on an earlier order (Invoice #558393).  The package was received and
signed for by someone with the last name "Belong" on April 24th, 2008.
Should I forward this to you?  Let me know and we'll get er done.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 1:46 PM

Subject: new posters

Hi Mike,

Long time no hear.  I need a new set of posters sent to:

Parrot Cellular - Fairfield #08

Attn:  Pat Johnson

1570 Gateway Blvd., Ste C

Fairfield, CA  94533

Contact person Pat Johnson, 707-315-4224

Please bill us as before.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you,

Debbie