Subject: RE: posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:02:32 -0800

Perfect, thank you..

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:10 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Debbie,

Hope your Christmas was outstanding as well and you got everything you asked
Santa for (and then some).

To answer your question, yes, the information needed is for each of your
locations.  Some info. or columns you will just leave blank since they may
not pertain to a certain order.  It's kind of an older spreadsheet and some
of the info. is not necessary.  But please do not delete any of the columns!
The import is set up to populate the corresponding fields.  The contact
name, company name (and store #), address, city, state, zip and phone number
are mandatory.  To the right you will need to indicate how many English (and
Spanish -where needed), sets.  Most are just 1 English.  Are you still going
to need a total for the check that needs to be cut?  Once I have the final
total # of sets, I can get you a total.  

Let me know what I can help you with.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 5:17 PM

Subject: posters

Hi Mike,

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!  I have a question about your
spreadsheet.  Do I put all of the address information on these?  Is that
where you'll pull information for shipping from?  I'm kind of new to
spreadsheets and don't want to do it wrong.

Debbie