Subject: RE: Novato
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:59:43 -0700

I double checked the address:  104 Vintage Way, Suite A-1, Novato, CA  94945
(415) 898-8255

The Regional said no postal delivery issues.

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:56 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: Novato

The order was sent out to this exact address.  The zip given was 94945.  Is
that correct?  Do they get US mail to that address or is this their physical
address?  If we have to resend it, I will need you confirm their physical
address.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 7:01 PM

Subject: Novato

Hi Mike,

Our Novato store is also in need of posters.  They have not received theirs.
Have a great weekend.  Debbie

Humira Wahdat

Novato #20

Parrot Cellular

104 Vintage Way, Suite A-1

Novato

CA

94945

415-244-7756

 

 

 

 

 

1